How do you care for your pot plant? Read through the general tips.
- Put your plant in a sunny spot on your patio or balcony.
- Give your plant sufficient water. Don’t let the soil dry out. You may have to water your plant twice a day on warm, sunny days.
- Feed your plant regularly (once every two weeks) to get maximum pleasure from the flowers.
- Watch out for night frosts until the middle of May.
- Trim long branches to help your plant retain its shape.
- Remove dead and faded flowers which sap the energy from a plant.
- Don’t leave water standing in the pot. A hole in the bottom of the pot will allow excess water to drain off.
Click on the link for more information and tips on caring for a wide variety of pot plants.